News 10:04 April 2019:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
In our lives, we all require a massage be it for relaxation or for relieving tension and pain in our body parts. Traditionally a massage was done by kneading and rubbing of body muscles with the use of hands and select essential oils to offer relief. With the developing world, there has been the invention of a special chair that has unique and particular body parts that target different areas of the body in the process; this chair is a called a massage chair. These chairs can be used in spas, salons, homes and even offices.
1.Types of massage chairs
- Heat massage chair; this kind of chair uses heat in its operations, with the heat penetrates the body muscles, to relieve the tension and pain that one might be experiencing. On top of the heat application, general massage is also done to the body which eases the body and offers relief.
- Vibratory chair; this type of chairs provide a vibration effect to the body once powered on. This effect plays a psychological game with your mind by distracting it from pain while you are relaxing.
- Shiatsu chairs; these type of seats are made of rollers that once switched on will massage the body muscles to ease the body soreness and pain.
2.Factors to consider when buying a massage chair
- Cost; these particular seats do not come cheap, you should properly budget and shop around for a suitable type.
- Function: if the chair is for a spa, its function is business, if it’s for home it will be for relaxation and therapy, whatever the service this will determine the type of chair one will acquire.
- Features; the seat functions that an individual is looking at achieving will also determine the chair type that can be purchased.
- Advantages of massage chairs
- Relaxation; the whole process of rubbing results in a relaxed body, mind, and soul. The massaging will help in attaining a good posture for it targets different body muscles
- spinal health; massage helps in aligning the spinal cord and promoting its well being, it reduces the pressure on the nerves.
- Improved blood circulation and reduce stress; the relaxing of muscles will be helping the overall proper blood flow. Naturally, stress will come down once you enjoy the massage.
- Endorphins secretion; once has relaxed on the massage chair the body is stimulated to release endorphins which act like transmitters’ to lessen the body perception of pain. With this being done, the body’s overall immunity is increased, and general well being is enhanced.
- Increase in energy levels; with the great functions of a massage chair, the body relaxes and gets recharged. Immense strength has been reported a massage.This will help in overall body performance in the daily activities.
4.Disadvantages of massage chairs
- Health risks; people with blood issues like poor clotting and coagulation are not advised to use the seat without their doctors go ahead. Individuals with low blood pressure are discouraged from using it for it lowers the blood pressure, that can be fatal.
- Body Infections; if it’s a public massage chair in a spa, there are possibilities of getting an infection thanks to the numerous people that use the chair. Without proper hygiene that will be tricky.
- Heart problems; the chair uses electricity in its operations, people with heart problems and in fact, those with pacemakers are discouraged from using it for it will hinder its operations.
- Chair weight; these seats are bulky and require a lot of space to set up. If it’s a spa, we are looking at more rental space to accommodate its position. The same applies to a home or office location.
- Electrical imbalance in someone body can cause seizures and cause harm to a person. In such incidents, one should opt for the traditional massage with hand.
Having looked at the above points concerning the massage chair, we can confidently conclude that the advantages outweigh the negative impacts and hence making it a worthy investment be it for a home, a spa or salon. Proper research should be done, window shop and use the online market platform that relies on reviews to guide you so that you settles for the best value for your money!